Monday, June 15, 2015

A Marvelous Testimony of the Grace of God

The Sanctification of Elliott Hodge – A Short Sketch of My Life

Preface:

To all the dear saints of the Most High, greeting. I have been requested by a number of our dear saints of God to write about my hospital experience, telling how the wonderful God of Heaven manifested His great healing power on me when all else failed. But, first, I want to give you a brief sketch of my life while I was in sin and since God saved me from sin.

Now I am not much of a writer, but in my crude way I would like to tell all who would be interested about how deep in sin I went, and about my miraculous conversion to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to whom I give all the glory. (Elliott Hodge)

(Click here for the rest of the story)
Its a small little booklet, just 20 pages and you will be blessed, it will minister faith to your heart.

God Bless,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment